Being a Health Education Institution, we are committed to produce high quality Graduates, Medical technologists and Scientists in their respective disciplines, to work, acquire skills and enhance their capabilities to live in rapidly changing global environment. With a dynamic and stimulating educational environment, our tradition is to accept challenges and to receive wisdom today, in order to achieve new things and new approaches for tomorrow. Presently the Institute offers five BS Level programs in affiliation with Khyber Medical University, a highly ranking University by the HEC and they are: BS Nursing, BS Pathology, BS radiology, BS Anesthesia and Doctor of Physical Therapy. A brief description/introduction of all the Programs is followed as under. t gives me immense pleasure to proudly welcome you to Northwest Institute of Health Sciences. While still nascent the institute has shown comparatively remarkable growth in two years time. With this the third academic session begins with lots of excitement and learning opportunities.
- Commitment to our mission and strong, conﬁdent belief in our work.
- Excellence and integrity in teaching, research and service.
- Striving to maintain the highest ethical standards and accept accountability for all we do and say.
- Leadership in medical educaon and health care, especially for the economically disadvantaged.
- Commitment to serve our community, the naon and world through public health programs, medical care, and health educaon.
- Unrelenng pursuit of knowledge through research and life-long learning.
- Commitment to cultural diversity among faculty, staﬀ and students.